That's right, folks. Only a couple of months after arriving safely home in Durham, we have finally planted our butts firmly in the 21st century and obtained an internet connection. This means I have, oh, between 5 and 6 months of life to blog about. I'm going to follow the example of my good friend, Brandi, and take a few days to come up with 30 or so entries and post them all at once (minus the post-dating that she does... I'm not THAT good). :)
Hope you're excited! *grin*
8 comments:
OOOHHHH I can't wait to read that saga that is your life! I'm glad your internet is back up and running. Does this mean I'll have fun messages from you on facebook? Welcome back to the 21st century.
It's about time! Can't wait to see the new posts.
Yay!!!
Welcome to the lap of luxury...the internet! Now get posting. It's been FOREVER since I've seen you. ;)
I can't believe you survived such a long length of time without the net!! We're glad you are back.
It's about time missy!! I finally jumped in on the blog bandwagon just in time for you to stop writing on yours! I can't wait to read your 30 posts...
I am soo excited-- I thought you fell of the face of the earth!!! We still love you though! I hope that you are feeling well !
Well done Jules. It definitely mirrors( nay excels) my post-date blogging abilities. :) Very cool.
Post a Comment