Well, with the start of the new school year comes the annual campout for basketball tickets. This year Brandon was in charge of organizing the campout, and he did a great job. The guys seemed to have a good time. They had 7 guys in their group this year and 5 of them managed to get tickets (Brandon included), so there are a lot of games to go to this year! Yea!
These pictures are from the night of our potluck dinner. My mom was in town for a few days (actually, my dad had just left... strangely, they both came to town on business right at the same time) so she got to come along and enjoy the Cameron Crazies. Sorry they're so dark. I think this post is mostly for our own benefit. :)
By the way, as I type this, we're creaming Xavier, 24 - 55. GO BLUE DEVILS!

2 comments:
I look SO good in that picture! :)
You always look good :) I like how it looks like you're presenting the hot dog on the plate below you.
Post a Comment