.

.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Potty Time!

With a little more stability in our lives, the time has come for our little one to hit the john. The little john, anyway. The big one is much, much too scary. I'm not a huge fan of using candy/food as a reward (I really don't want my children as obsessed with food as I am :) ), so we decided to make a potty chart for London. She gets to put a sticker on it every time she uses the loo.



London decorating her chart.
Yes, her hair is far too beautiful to belong to a toddler.

Here is that potty chart today:

She does really well when we're at home, even though I've been horrible at being consistent. We are well on our way and with any luck we'll only have one little one in diapers at a time (during the day, anyway).

5 comments:

Emily said...

You should see MY potty chart. It's almost half full of stickers!

Jules said...

Good job, Em! I should call your mom and get her recipe for success. I hope London's doing so well at 27.

Amy said...

Shall I teach you all the Super Duper Pooper song?

Unknown said...

Yes. Will it make it so I don't have to wash poopie panties anymore? (this is Jules, of course. Brandon is amazing, but he does not wash the poopie panties.)

janae said...

I am totally going to steal your idea and use it on Brighton. Thanks.---janae