How funny! I love your new picture, is that real or photo shoped.
Believe it or not, it's real. It's an abandoned train station in Sewell, NJ. Pretty cool, eh?
You disgust me.P.S. Your blog is very fancy. On a day that you've actually showered and brushed your teeth AND put on normal clothes, maybe you can come over and make my blog look good.
Pff... like I'd waste a "showered day" on you clowns.:)
So good to know I'm not the only pajama-wearing girlie around. And congrats on the job...woo hoo Brandon!
That cracks me up because I get the same reaction. "Where are we gonna go, mama?" Funny, funny!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How funny! I love your new picture, is that real or photo shoped.
Believe it or not, it's real. It's an abandoned train station in Sewell, NJ. Pretty cool, eh?
You disgust me.
P.S. Your blog is very fancy. On a day that you've actually showered and brushed your teeth AND put on normal clothes, maybe you can come over and make my blog look good.
Pff... like I'd waste a "showered day" on you clowns.
:)
So good to know I'm not the only pajama-wearing girlie around. And congrats on the job...woo hoo Brandon!
That cracks me up because I get the same reaction. "Where are we gonna go, mama?" Funny, funny!
Post a Comment