.

.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bringing Home Buggie

I remember having a "now what?" kind of feeling when we brought L home from the hospital. All of a sudden we had this kid. I was glad that we had so much family around to visit over the next several days. Not only because they brought a lot of food :) but b/c they helped me focus on other things so I didn't over-think being a new mom too much. Without them, I may have driven myself crazy with thoughts of inadequacy. I can't believe I've been inadequate for three whole years now. :)


Isn't she tiny and precious?

1 comment:

Candice said...

Bunch of random thoughts...

I love that you are going back and blogging about L. That is such a good idea!

And I love all the pics of your girls. They are beautiful and photogenic (just like their mom)!

The girl scout basket is so random, but so great!

Cute new swing! Do you like it? I am kinda hoping that ours will break before too long.

And I still don't like you for how easy your first pregnancy was!