Where's your sandwich (the guy shooting free throws was chubby)?
He's so little (the guy was 5'7")!
I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref.
My favorite was "Air ball, Air ball..." They yelled this at the guy for at least a full minute after he shot an air ball. This happened a handful of times and each time the player looked like he wanted to pull his uniform over his head and walk out.
The student fans yell from the opening tip off to the buzzer at the end of the game. It was a great experience and was fun to be a part of such a passionate fan base. As you can see in the pictures, I was lucky enough to get a seat right behind the Duke bench.
At one point, when Duke was winning by 25 points, they slacked off for a couple of plays on defense and Coach K called a time out. As the players approached the bench, he yelled at them with a beet red face, "NO, NO, NO, NO!!! That is not how we play defense!" It is evident that he wants to win more this year and he is not going to let the team slack for even one play.
Go Blue Devils!!!



2 comments:
Can I just mention that Brandon spent 2.5 hours at the game, got home at 9:30, immediately went to the computer to read about the game he just saw, took a small break to eat, when back to the computer to watch game interviews, etc., then had to blog about it? I went to bed at 11. Not sure when he crawled in. Obsess much?
And I can't seem to drag Eric to a game to save my life...he endured a football game a few weeks ago, but we had to leave in the third quarter. Maybe because Duke was losing by like 40 points...hopefully that won't be a problem come bball season!
Post a Comment