Have fun on your drive. We will miss you guys! I am excited to read up on your adventures in good ol, Texas. Just promise not to come back with a large be-dazzed belt buckle with the state of Texas on it...or big hair. Take care!!!!
Hey Jules! So you're off to Texas eh? You'll have to tell me all about it. I've just discovered your blog today and i'm going to add you to my link list if that's ok. You are so cute with your little girl. I love it.
Jules! You must have ESPN :) because I just found your blog and was going to leave you a comment letting you know that I am alive and a part of this blogging society. Anyway, wow, you're a mom! That's great! Your daughter is super cute, and obviously very intelligent! We'll have to keep in touch this way since I'm horrible at any other way of keeping in touch :)
Hope all went smoothly with your move! I just realized that I didn't really talk to you before you guys were gone. HOpe you have a wonderful summer, and we'll see you when you get back! K
5 comments:
Have fun on your drive. We will miss you guys! I am excited to read up on your adventures in good ol, Texas. Just promise not to come back with a large be-dazzed belt buckle with the state of Texas on it...or big hair. Take care!!!!
We'll miss you guys for the summer! I am glad that you will be returning this fall! Have fun in Texas.
Hey Jules! So you're off to Texas eh? You'll have to tell me all about it. I've just discovered your blog today and i'm going to add you to my link list if that's ok. You are so cute with your little girl. I love it.
Jules! You must have ESPN :) because I just found your blog and was going to leave you a comment letting you know that I am alive and a part of this blogging society. Anyway, wow, you're a mom! That's great! Your daughter is super cute, and obviously very intelligent! We'll have to keep in touch this way since I'm horrible at any other way of keeping in touch :)
Jenny
Hope all went smoothly with your move! I just realized that I didn't really talk to you before you guys were gone. HOpe you have a wonderful summer, and we'll see you when you get back!
K
Post a Comment