.

.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

L's Kitchen

Last night London wanted to make dinner. So, I let her make whatever she wanted. She created quite the menu:

Sponge Bob Square Pants Macaroni and Cheese
Garlic Bread
Popcorn (the vegetable, obviously)
Maple Syrup (no one ate this, but it was there in case we wanted to)

Cooking up some Sponge Bob

Setting the table

All done!

The Spread

She seriously thought it was the best meal ever.
She was so mad when Brandon and I started clearing our plates;
she said, "NO! I'm not all done!"

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a fun Mom. She will remember this day.

Barry said...

That's hilarious! It reminds me of when I was a kid and we'd play restaurant when the parents went out to dinner.

Tasha said...

London looks so grown up!! We miss you guys! We hope that everything is going well!!!

Emily said...

Hahaha! Oh my...like I've said on previous occasions, I love your family.

Kathleen said...

That is totally awesome! I think everyone should have a meal of whatever they want, no matter what the combinations, Go London!

Mandy said...

K little London is SO cute. She looks just like you. She reminds me of you from our pictures when we were little. Seriously she's really cute! Hope you had a good 4th. You look hot by the way. You're so cute and not to mention skinney, Ya poop! J/k. You look good. Cute fam. let me know next time you're in Sandy and who knows, maybe by some small miracle I will be up there too??
Love
Mandy

Emily Rasi-Koskinen said...

There's this girl! And I have been missing her! Hey, I kinda found your blog in a round about way, and I think you are adorable! Good to see how you are doing.

Audrey said...

Who are you raising? She comunicates amazingly, she is an excellent dancer, and now a gormet chef? Jeez...you have a prodigy on your hands. Eels said the other day that he was excited for summer to end so he could see London. We miss you guys.

Mandy said...

We want more pics.
We want more pics.
We want more pics.
We want more pics.
(WE-are an angry mob wanting more pictures. We carry torches and pitch forks and follow people via blogging. Then we burn their blog site)
No, not really. I know.... you totally thought that was real. But it's not.
It's just Mandy wanting more pictures of your cute little family. You're probably REALLY busy, but I sill want more pictures :)
K take care
love ya
mandy

Emily said...

I demand a new blog post!

Emily said...

btw, I tagged you :D

Mandy said...

Hey can you tell Tara to invite me to her blog? Por Favor??
Thanks Gweelie!