We have a lot of summer activities to catch up on. I apologize for slacking off. I may as well post it publicly since it seems just about everyone knows at this point anyway -- London is going to be a big sister. The newest member of the Sewell Train should be arriving in early March. So, sheer exhaustion is my first excuse for falling behind. My second excuse is, now that the joys that accompany the first trimester of pregnancy are fading, we're in the middle of moving. We will all be back in Durham on August 30th and I promise to provide a full update shortly thereafter. I might even start returning emails. :)
In the meantime, London would like everyone to know that the Old Spice deodorant she has in her hand smells like her daddy.

16 comments:
CONGRATS!!! We are excited to welcome another Sewell into the world! We look forward to the end of August...have a safe trip!
It's about freakin' time! (to update the blog, not the whole second baby thing...although, I can be rude and apply it to that as well)
Congratulations! That's so exciting, and we're excited to have you guys back east again :) HOpe that move goes smoothly,
K
When of the last things I said to Tasha was, I bet Julie comes back pregnant. I'm a genious. I"m sad I won't see you guys even though you are going "back." Nebraska has been pretty good to us though. Good luck with the pregnancy. I'm excited for you! --Brenna
I am so excited for you! Another baby, wow. I just wish you were going to move back to Sandy. I guess I will have to keep waiting for that day a little longer.
Congratulations on the new edition to your family and it is so nice to have you back in the world of blogging.
Yeah,
Congratulations!!!
I am so excited for you! I hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to see and hear more. I'm so happy for you. Good luck with the move!
Love
Mandy
YEAH!!!! Congratulations. That London is going to be quite the older sister. We are excited to have you back soon.
Congratulations! I'm happy for your little family. I'm also glad you are coming back soon!
I am soo happy! Congrats! we miss you guys tons! London is soo big it makes me cry! You have to keep me up on all of the pregnancy details. I hope the move goes smooth. Tell everyone hi for us when you get there! Talk to you soon -- I hope.
Congrats! I am thrilled for you! I've been wondering why you jumped off the planet! Luv ya
Yea!! Congratulations. London will be a great big sis, I am sure! Good luck with feeling better and with the move.
Julie! I am so excited for you guys! I was sort of hoping you would be having a baby sometime soon. We will only be a few months apart :) You and L need to come over soon, we miss ya!
We are so happy for you...and so happy that we got to see you all when you were in town. Spence misses his little bride-to-be and wishes she lived closer. Next year?! Can't wait for the full blown summer update, we'll be checking. Good luck with the move!
We're so glad you're coming back. McKenzie will be thrilled to see London again. Congratulations, again on the baby! I hope you're feeling well.
Julie that is so, so exciting. I can't wait to hear what you're having and I hope you survive the ups and downs of pregnancy. I really hope that perhaps London will be perfect and that you'll get a nap sometime. Good luck with moving back in and getting settled. I hope Dell was great!
Post a Comment