.

.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sweet Ride

Brandon got 5 weeks off from school for Christmas Winter Break. It was AWESOME. But, after a couple of weeks, he was getting a bit of cabin fever. He doesn't do the sit-on-your-butt-and-watch-tv thing as well as I do. The weather had been great, so he jumped on Craigslist and bought a bike trailer. This was our first real Craigslist purchase. I must say it worked out well and we are fans. The trailer is brand new and we got it at a fraction of the price. And, the nice sellers "threw in" a Maclaren stroller and a Janie and Jack coat for London. We'd hoped to someday be able to afford a Maclaren, but I can promise you that the coat will be the only Janie and Jack item we ever own. Wow. We totally scored. Anyway, London loves her new ride.


All bundled up and ready to go!



Brandon was excited to get on the ol' bike again.
I don't think he'd gotten out in a year. Poor boy.


If you look closely, you can see her waving goodbye.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: