.

.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Holy War

Okay, so I know that this was back in November, and I'm well beyond that, but I guess things tend to get messed up when you bulk-blog like I do.

The LDSSA (business school's LDS club) got together at a local sports bar to watch our Cougs take on the Utes. It was awesome (well, until we started getting our butts kicked) b/c there were actually 2 other groups of BYU fans there, so the game was on all over the place, so we all had a good view. It was pretty amusing to have so many people around wearing BYU garb in the middle of Durham. You do see one Ute fan in the background in one of the pictures, but he was the only one there. I guess when you get out to an area where there are so many excellent universities, you find more BYU fans than Utah fans. ;) Oh, and in the first picture London is with her new best friend, Easton. He lives just 2 buildings away from us, which is awesome. And the massive, delicious ice cream thingy that is smothered in chocolate? Yeah, Brandon said he'd help me eat it. He didn't. I ate almost the whole thing by myself.

No comments: