Let me start off with a bonus pic of some of the guys waiting to enter the UNC game, since we never blogged about it:
So, I know that I said the Miami game was my last one, and the UNC game was supposed to Brandon's last one, but... well, how could we pass up the opportunity to hit just one more? Especially when it was Senior Night? We decided a while ago that, if we hadn't had Baby yet, that we would hit the walk up line for the Florida State game. Come Tuesday, we decided that I really didn't need to be on my feet for 3.5, 4 hours straight, so we didn't walk up. I was really ornery about it, too. But then the clouds departed and a ray of sunshine spread throughout the Sewell home when our fellow LDSSAers, Jaremy and Tara, called and not only offered us tickets, but a babysitter as well (thank you! thank you! thank you!). Folks, when it's that clear that you're supposed to be somewhere, you go. :) So, we went.
Being Senior Night, it was the last night that Pocius, McClure, and my man Paulus were playing at Cameron. Such a sad thing, but I love that we were there to bid them farewell in person.

Pocius, McClure, and Paulus embracing
midcourt after their introductions
Jaremy not only managed to score tickets for himself, Brandon, and me, but two others as well. Knudsen's already had tickets, so we had quite the group. I didn't think a Duke game could get more fun, but you get that many Mormons together in the stands, and it's a partay!



2 comments:
Girl you know we're the hottest crazies in there! The sweaty bangs I'm sporting are proof!
I've heard it gets crazy there! How awesome that you guys got to go to a game! Sweet pics, too.
Post a Comment