Brandon (who was on his first day of "Spring Break") and I looked out the window yesterday morning and groaned. London, on the other hand, jumped up and down excitedly and exclaimed, "It's snow! It's snow! We can go snowing (that's what she calls playing in the snow)! We can... we can... we can..." when words failed her, she threw herself on the carpet and proceeded to demonstrate how to make a snow angel. How can you resist that much enthusiasm? We bundled up to the best of our ability and spent the morning outside.

L and Bran built a snowman.
Knudsen's showed up toward the end of the
snowman building, which made L's day.

Evidently the poor snowman
did something to offend L.
She stabbed him in the heart with a stick.

She further terrorized him by eating snow
right in front of him. The horror!

Brandon and the kiddos threw snowballs at each other for a while

Brandon and Brady took it one level further with a distance contest.
Please notice that Easton joined in on that one.
He's one of the men (and I think he won).

We ladies got in on the accuracy contest.
Check out our form!
Oh, and as you can see, I'm still pregnant.

L made her snow angel

Easton and London in front of Brady's
snowman, which he made sure was bigger than
the one Brandon built :)
7 comments:
Looks like there is some healthy competition there. I made Nate take the girls out... I stayed inside... I ain't no fool! LOL London is adorable, and she is so brazen eating that snow in front of your poor snowman. That will serve her well someday!
The word verification word is impoven which I choose to define as unpregnant or still pregnant.
London is so cute...just wait until she is a big sister- she will be the best little helper! So I guess you are going to make it to your due date too. Hopefully your little girl will come in the next few days. Good luck!
Love the action shots. Brady looks like he might not be half bad at the limbo. I think I'll just link to your post from my blog and save myself the trouble. I'm just going to use your pictures anyway. :) Thanks for showing Brady's extra big snowman. The neighbor kid had it knock down and stomped to death by the time we got home. Was Brandon behind that?
The snow isn't much to talk about, but it sure is a handsome bunch of folks. Especially the snow angel.
Thanks for the update. I love that we were able to come out there and spend some time with you guys. It makes it more fun to see the pictures when I know what I am looking at.
OK, of course she is a doll & it looks like she had a fabulous day...but who is this moving in on Spencer's territory. When he finds out he is NOT going to be happy!
And...is today the day?!?!?! We can't wait to meet the new bebe (but we will settle for seeing some pictures now:-)!
Post a Comment