Jules! Hadley is just so precious! And well London looks so much like you it is a bit frightening...but in a good way! I miss you so much! Hope you are doing well!
FINALLY (says the person who hasn't blogged for five months) !!! She is so cute and tiny. I can't wait to see more pictures of her. :) Congratulations again.
Julie, She is adorable and looks exactly like London if you ask me. I LOVE her name too. Hadley. So cute! Congrats. Hope you're getting at least a little sleep. Wish I could see her.
I am so glad that you FINALLY shared A picture! Now where are the rest!! She is so so so cute by the way! I really want to hold her! Congrats! I hope that everything is going great! Give your girls kisses for me!
Oh my goodness.... what an angel. She is SO cute! I hope you are feeling well and the adjustment isn't too much. She is precious!! How is London doing? Did you take that picture?
I'm FINALLY getting around to checking your blog. LOVE the announcement. Such a cute picture! Will you create my next baby's announcement? After all, you owe me. :)
21 comments:
Hooray! She's aDORable!
Jules! Hadley is just so precious! And well London looks so much like you it is a bit frightening...but in a good way! I miss you so much! Hope you are doing well!
FINALLY (says the person who hasn't blogged for five months) !!! She is so cute and tiny. I can't wait to see more pictures of her. :) Congratulations again.
She is so dang cute. Congratulations
Congrats! She is beautiful!!
Julie, She is adorable and looks exactly like London if you ask me. I LOVE her name too. Hadley. So cute! Congrats. Hope you're getting at least a little sleep. Wish I could see her.
Oh, so so so cute!
I am so glad that you FINALLY shared A picture! Now where are the rest!! She is so so so cute by the way! I really want to hold her! Congrats! I hope that everything is going great! Give your girls kisses for me!
Jules! She is SO cute! What a great picture. I can't wait to see her. :)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I Love it!! Congrats again, she's beautiful and we can't wait to meet her!!
Oh my goodness.... what an angel. She is SO cute! I hope you are feeling well and the adjustment isn't too much. She is precious!! How is London doing?
Did you take that picture?
What a beautiful picture! We can't wait to meet her!
nice work, that looks great! What a sweetie :)
WOW! Jules! She is gorgeous!!!!
I'm FINALLY getting around to checking your blog. LOVE the announcement. Such a cute picture! Will you create my next baby's announcement? After all, you owe me. :)
That's the precious angel Grandma held and held. And such s great picture. Thanks to TaraJane for sharing her wonderful talent.
She is darling!
Congratulations from the Lesa family! She's beautiful.
She is totally beautiful! Congratulations!!
Did I not comment on this already? SOOOO worth the wait. She is beautiful and I had fun holding her today.
Awwww, so cute! I LOVE the name Hadley. She is beautiful. I hope things are going well for you! Best of luck gettting some sleep!
Post a Comment