.

.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Excuses, Excuses...

So, it's been a while. Again. I know many people are cutting me some slack because I'm a new mom of two, but the truth is, Hadley cannot be blamed for my lack of blogging. But, since I need to place the blame somewhere other than on myself, I'm going to once again point the finger at my computer. Yup, it's broken. It has pictures on it that I want to put up here, and I can be a little neurotic about remaining chronological, but there's so much that has gone on that I can't delay any further. I will just have to add pictures to posts later or have things a little out of order. Oh well. So, look for me to get things up to date over the next couple of weeks.

5 comments:

Audrey said...

My stupid computer has issues too. That's why I have posted 21 entries as of late. (My blog was dry for 4 months) Things seem to be up and running.. sort of. I don't blame you. Your excuse if valid.. new mom/dumb computer issues. Coming from another lady that is sticking to her own excuse. We miss you Julie. The ward is a lot less saucey with out you.

Anonymous said...

Lady lady lady lady! How are you stranger danger?! I haven't talked to you in forever and it just feels so wrong. Anyway I hope that you and your cute family are fantastic! Have a great week and I will talk to you soon!

Larissa said...

I wish my computer were broken so I had an excuse. I'm finally catching up on my blog reading. Not because I've been insanely busy with all of new friends and social life- just because I've been so lazy I haven't even gotten on the computer to read blogs. Now that we're not next door neighbors I'm going to be a whiney blog reader who wants you to update regularly. I need you Julie. NEED.

Melissa Calder said...

Yup, still waiting for new pics of the babe.

Jules said...

Yes, I'm fully aware that I suck. For some reason I thought I'd have time to blog while I was vacationing in Utah. I was mistaken. I'm now in TX and, as of today, have an internet connection, so... who knows. Maybe I'll crank something out.