A few days after Hadley was born, our good friend Tara came over for a little newborn photoshoot. I had several people ask me who took her picture for her birth announcement. You can see more of her work here. She's incredibly talented. For those of you in Durham, she's gone for an internship this summer, but she should be back in a few weeks. I highly recommend giving her a call. Tell her Julie sent you. It won't get you a discount or anything, but it will let her know that you are acquainted with really cool people. :)
I had a hard time deciding which pictures to post, so there are quite a few. I'm not going to apologize, though, b/c my children are beautiful!













4 comments:
Beautiful pictures! You make a good team. You make beautiful babies and she takes beautiful pictures of them!
Beautiful girls you have, miss you we must ;)
Cute babies! Round Rock here we come!
Such darling pictures. I love that last one of London! Her hair is so long and beautiful!
Post a Comment