.

.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Eea-ter!

Remember how it was Easter a couple of weeks ago? :) Anyway...

Here is L's basket. The Easter Bunny brought her a couple of churchy board books and a minimal amount of candy (we learned our lesson from Halloween).


London made a beeline for the goods as soon as she got up. No questions asked.
Just dug right in. It wasn't long before London was declaring "Happy Eea-ter!" every 5 minutes. She seemed to believe that it meant that she got candy.


While Brandon was making breakfast L decided that she needed to dance. She pulled out one of my workout DVD's (she calls them my "dance CD's") and started shakin' her groove thang. Working off her Easter candy... so health conscious.


Every year Brandon makes his gourmet bunny-cakes for Easter breakfast. Yum!


After breakfast we ladies got dressed up and painted our toenails
(London's cute dress was picked out by her Aunt Candice while we were in AZ)



Cutest piggies in town.

Hope your Easter was as fun (and cute!) as ours!


4 comments:

Candice said...

London looks so adorable in her Easter dress. I am so glad that you got that one, it is so cute! I can't wait to truly celebrate holidays with Cub.

Jules said...

I really should edit the post and mention that you were the one to pick the dress out. You've got a good eye :)

Meridith said...

Cute dress ;-), and I'm impressed with the bunny-cakes. Good job Brandon!!

Emily said...

I'm in love with your family!! I want one!